Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Welcome to Brooklyn Park
It's the sixth largest city in the state of Minnesota, United States founded in 1850s. It is also known as “Tree city of USA” as there are 47 miles of trails and 67 parks. City is famous for west coon Rapids dam, situated on the Mississippi river. Best time to visit Brooklyn park is in may, August and October.
Where to visit?
- Mississippi National river and recreation area: It is also reffered to bas MNRRA or ninda. It was established in 1988. Here you can enjoy walking and biking.
- Coon Rapids Dam regional park: it's an amazing park located near the coon rapids dam, here you can enjoy green park. It's a great place for biking, hiking, picnicking and fishery.
- Zero gravity Trampoline park: Great place to explore and burn off energy, kids will enjoy here the most.
- Palmer lake park: It's a nice park spread over 2.9 miles where you can see many deer, ducks, turkeys, gees and many more.
- Elm Greek park reserve: it's a stunning park with a beach, manmade lake, playground for kids.
- Yellow tree Theater: it’s a live show theatre where you can enjoy hysterical or musical shows.
- The shoppers at Arbor lake: It's a first lifestyle center where you can enjoy the outdoor shopping at great shops.
Where to stay?
- Minneapolis Marriott Northwest: Amazing hotel with great rooms. They provide free Wi-Fi and breakfast.
- Motel 6 minneapilis: rooms are modern, american dining and free Wi-Fi is provided.
- Extended stay America: rooms are comfortable and airy. Designs of rooms are stunning, they provide free Wi-Fi and breakfast is also free.
- La quinta Inn and suites: great rooms and hotel with facility of one playing area and 2 swimming area.